Monday, July 6, 2009

Visiting old friends






We had the whole day planned, but it rained and suddenly the hour walk to the craft market was less appealing. We still wanted to go out for supper though, to celebrate the end of a long weekend. We made a little detour to the Hospitality center to visit some of our friends. For Giles, it was the kids, and for me, the ladies. I had hoped to find one particular lady who was discharged earlier in the week, I didn't get to say goodbye. Instead, I found another dear one who smiled and clapped her hands when she saw me walking up the path. All in all, it was a lovely afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. When we make the best of days 'Planned by God', they are always better than our own.

    I really enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the posts. Praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool date! Isn't it nice to share this experience together you guys? God is so moulding and strengthening you and your marriage.
    Really bummed to see you were on FB when I was not. We will talk soon!

    ReplyDelete